The UV1-SL-DP transmits VGA and power over UTP cable to any compatible UV1 receiver up to 500 ft away with little to no degradation of video quality. The unit is housed in a standard single-gang Decora sized plate which can be mounted in a wall or pop-up. UV1-SL-DP is supplied power via the Cat5 from the receiving unit or from a local power supply. The UV1-SL-DP also has a loop-thru VGA port for a local monitor.
- Send VGA signal up to 500 feet over UTP cable
- Eliminates the need for bulky, expensive and hard to build multi-coaxial cables for High-Resolution A/V extension
- Amplifies the signal for clean and crisp transmission
- Differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise
- Handles resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60Hz
- Standard single-gang Decora plate form factor