The UHK-430 is the premier introduction in Ikegami's latest camera series, "UNICAM XE". Equipped with three 2/3-inch native 4K (3840 x 2160) CMOS sensors that give you real-4K resolution and provides the deep depth-of-field required for various applications. The standard B4-mount allows direct attachment of conventional 2/3-inch HD lenses. Since the optical characteristics are the same as a 2/3-inch HD camera, 4K content can be produced just as easily as conventional HD for demanding applications, such as live remote sports and events.
- Newly developed 2/3-inch Native 4K (3840 x 2160) CMOS sensors give Real-4K resolution
- Equipped with a 2/3-inch Bayonet lens mount for compatibility with conventional 2/3-inch HD lenses
- 3 Chip optical technology delivers no visible color aliasing; while it is always an issue with single chip cameras
- Ikegami's next generation video processor, "AXII" materializes full functionality, such as 16 axis color correction and improved focus assist function, for both HD and 4K video modes
- Wide color space specification, BT.2020, is supported in 4K mode. BT.709 color space is supported in both 4K and HD modes
- New CCU, Viewfinders, and System expander