The CS3L is an automation control station for the I-Caption, D-Scriptive and ShowTrans systems, synchronizing pre-recorded captions, audio description and translation commentary to live theatrical productions, museum exhibits and movies. The CS3L offers one stereo audio channel output.
The controller advances cues by midi show-control, midi note, midi time code, or SMPTE time code. The software interface makes the system easy to use, maintain and update. The unit is also equipped with an internal modem allowing remote access for software updates, uploading cue changes and downloading log files. Both units can be controlled by the front panel LCD; keyboard, monitor and mouse; or remotely with a wireless PDA.
- Fully automated - no technician needed
- Supports multiple languages
- Remote control for setting timings with a wireless PDA
- LCD display for viewing incoming and outgoing cues
- Easy to use software to program system and edit timings
- Internal testing for quick system diagnostics
- Report log records all incoming and outgoing cues
- Filters on each midi input allow only correct information to pass
- Load and retrieve files via USB memory stick
- Excellent audio and video quality
- Internal modem for remote access
- Full three-year warranty