The Sound Associates SA1502P receiver is a wireless 2-channel, stereo infrared pendant receiver designed for professional applications. While other wireless receivers suffer from poor reception and fidelity, Sound Associates' sophisticated receiving circuitry with its dual receiving diodes and infrared transparent case is extremely sensitive.
The SA1502P is designed to receive a frequency modulated signal of 2.3 MHz (channel 1), 2.8 MHz (channel 2) or both 2.3 MHz (left) and 2.8 MHz (right) for stereo.
Compatible with most infrared transmission systems currently in use, the SA1502P is compliant with standards outlined in the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and can be used in conjunction with the Sound Associates SA650NIL neck induction loop to supplement personal hearing aids with a telecoil or T-switch setting. Perfect for stereo or mono headphones, it can also accommodate most Cochlear implant patch cables with a 3.5 mm plug.
This lightweight receiver is powered by a rechargeable battery and can be worn around the neck, pendant-style (with supplied lanyard) or clipped on a pocket.
- Two selectable channels for multi-language interpretation or stereo audio enhancement.
- Two receiving diodes for a wider scope of coverage and greater sensitivity.
- Uses lanyard or pocket spring clip on back to wear in a variety of ways.
- Rechargeable battery that charges in a 115 volt AC outlet with adapter.
- Recommended for use with Sound Associates SA650NIL Neck Induction Loop.
- Unit automatically turns when 3.5 mm jack is inserted and LED will illuminate.
- Slide volume and channel selection for simply operation.
- Translucent body for greater receiption.
- Full one-year warranty.